Here are some good starting points for browsing.
- HowToUseWiki gives you the quick lowdown on Wiki markup.
- RecentChanges recorded automatically.
- MoreAboutMechanics of browsing and editing on this server.
Here's a title search. Try something like wiki or sandwich.
Use the following for a full text search. This takes a few seconds. The results will show all lines on a given page which contain a match.
In a fuzzy pages search the titles of all pages are examined to find those which are similarly spelled or similar sounding (English).
- Separate words with a space. All words have to match as substrings.
- 'OR', grouping with parenthesis, string-quoting and some glob-style wildcard characters are also supported.
- To exclude words from a title search or full text search, prepend a '-'.
- Use '^xx' or 'xx*' to match words starting with 'xx'.
- Use '*xx' or 'xx$' to match words ending with 'xx'.
- Use '^word$' to match exact words.
- Use regex=auto and 're:' like 're:word.*xx' or regex=posix to use Posix regular expressions. (not yet)
- Use regex=auto and '//' like '/^word$/' or regex=pcre to match using Perl-style regular expressions.
- Use regex=sql to match using SQL-style wildcards '%' and '_'.
- Use regex=none to match any wildcards verbatim.
- 'wiki text -php' looks for all pages containing the words 'wiki' and 'text', but not containing the word 'php'.
Last edited on Wednesday 27 November 2013 2:10:31
|Page Execution took real: 0.154, user: 0.080, sys: 0.000 seconds , Memory: 7050800|